Wednesday 31 October 2012

Is this really cheating?


I hate having a household of aimless people with no life skills or successes under their belts. It really irks me that my CAS sims are supposedly middle-aged with children (or grandchildren), but no life experience, careers or skills. This is why I usually "cheat" to create a bit of background - and LIFE - for CAS sims. It adds realism to the game, and makes my sims much more like real little people than pixel pixies.

Of course, I don't think it's necessary to do this for children, and I really enjoy the aspect of shaping an adult from a young age, and all the personality and character building aspects that come with this.

But even though it makes my game so much richer - and a more accurate simulation - I can't help but feel guilty every time I do it...

Is this really cheating?

1 comment:

  1. No way, it's just the way it should be! I get bothered by that too. Of course, I don't play much at all, so I never have time to worry about it, but I love my MC for the ability it gives me to customize my sims, whenever appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete